Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sunshine on a Cloud Day

Yesterday was horrendously rainy. We're talking flash flood rain. While I normally love rain, it makes for a looooong day with The Kid trapped in the house. Even though she slept till 9 and took a one hour nap, it was still feeling like the never ending day. So we decided to get crafty. Or rather, I decided and she followed along. We attempted a craft I found on Pinterest. Luckily, I had all the supplies on hand, and it involved paint--The Kid's favorite!


We made a handprint sun using a paper plate. The Kid thought it was pretty fantastic, but she didn't like having her hand traced for the sun's "rays." So our sun is a little short on rays.
All in all, I good choice for this rainy day.

The Kid has also started creating dialogue for her dolls while she plays with them. Her most recent favorite is to have The Beast Ken doll threaten her Belle Barbie doll. "Come to dinner or my gonna break down the door!!" Can you tell what movie we watch all the time?

Sincerely,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment